Re: process and milestones for moving WebCGM 2.0 to LC.

At 03:29 PM 6/7/2006 +0200, Chris Lilley wrote:

>[...]
>Don't do that. The AC has already agreed that the charter of the group is
>to take the submission to last call. No need to send up red flags about
>"relatively unusual".

Point well taken.  I won't do it.  I'll just send LCWD review schedule
message today, as is.

Btw, who should respond, when FPWD Transition Request goes out later this
week, if anyone on Chairs asks about it?  Chris, do you want to do
that?  Or should I?  (I think you are the best choice.)