Re: WebCGM 2.0 Implementation Report and Test Suite.

We should have a discussion about the test suite tomorrow (Thursday).

Chris raised made some good points:  how many tests?  (I answered in
previous mail, in reply to Thierry's counts).

Relationship of 1.0 suite and 2.0 suite?  (The reality is that the 2.0
suite incorporates and adds to the 1.0 suite -- i.e., the 2.0 suite is the
1.0 suite plus ~40 other tests, and we should root out and fix wording that
implies otherwise). And yes, we need to ensure that we don't imply that
WebCGM 2.0 is a delta specification.

There is another point that we should talk about also, and Chris and I had
an exchange about this in May-ish time frame.  Bottom line, we should be
careful about editing the test suite itself in W3C space.  I'll try to send
more about this later, else we can just discuss at the telecon.

Regards,
-Lofton.