Re: [LC Review] of WebCGM 2.0

Lofton Henderson wrote:

comments-email that contains multiple comments.

We can use our own issue tracker for each sub comments, if you think to
have an atomic view.

But we should answer the requester a single mail with all responses to
each comments. It will definitively ease the tracking of response and
agreement from requester.

--
Thierry Michel
W3C