Re: 2 Documents done (Implementation Report / DOM/XCF Matrix)

Thanks for this and your other efforts, Thierry.

I have updated all three of the matrix documents that are referenced from
the implementation report.  They are as current as they can be now, given
the information (or lack of it), and included changes discussed at the f2f
meeting (e.g., blanking any columns that are in fact "no results yet").

I notice that the implementation report is indeed mentioned in the
Transition Request, so this should give everyone the most up-to-date picture.

Cheers,
-Lofton.