RE: dial-in during WebCGM WG meeting?

Dieter,

Thanks to you and Itedo for that offer.  The amount of time that we will
need the connection active will probably be relatively low -- perhaps for
some part of the two afternoons Wednesday and Thursday.

This still looks to me like the best alternative, in terms of cost and
convenience.

Does anyone want to argue for a different solution?

Cheers,
-Lofton.