Re: dial-in during WebCGM WG meeting?

At 12:41 PM 8/13/2006 +0200, Thierry MICHEL wrote:

>Lofton,
>
>If you do need a Zakim slot, let me know the exact time slot and I will
>reserve with Amy. (The reservation must be done 48h before the call).

Okay.

>I should join next thursday telecon to see if there are any last minute
>needs before the F2F.

I will already be travelling next Thursday (to Cologne area and surrounds,
for some holiday before the meeting).  Benoit has agreed to chair, if there
is any business to conduct.  If there is no business (currently we see
none***) he may cancel.

If there are F2F logistics to discuss, perhaps it can be an optional
meeting, or meeting for principals (in F2F logistics) only.

We can touch base about this Wednesday morning.  I don't have to leave for
the airport till about 1pm Wed.

-Lofton.

*** Which doesn't mean that we're idle!  We're quite busy communicating
with all the implementors in the WebCGM TC, and we're working on building
the implementation matrices for the 1.0 subset of 2.0, i.e., 2.0
functionality that was also in 1.0, i.e., the old static10 and dynamic10
tests.  We will have and will publish preliminary results, plus make a new
test suite public distribution, before the meeting starts.