RE: LINSTL 14 and 15

This is correct. Our current technology doesn't support styles that
leave the mathematical path of a primitive.
LINSTL 14 is drawn using a freehand line in IsoDraw (a Bezier curve).
Since 14 and 15 must not be used as edge types, there is little use
for them in practice, and honestly, aside from test cases we didn't
have one single request for them in 15 years.

Dieter