Re: RSVP for WebAuthn WG Face-to-face, April 19th 2024

On Thu, Mar 14, 2024 at 3:10 PM Adam Langley <agl@google.com> wrote:

> Dear all,
>
> If you want to participate in the event, in person or remotely, please
> RSVP here:
>
> https://forms.gle/V8nRvveRLvdD6f4a9
>
> The address is 1225 Crossman Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089. Starting at
> 9:30am and running all day. You'll need to check in with the receptionist
> on arrival. There is parking and food.

Dear all,

In order to ensure that we're not too tight on space, the location has
changed to a different building down the road. The address is now

"MP3", 1170 Bordeaux Dr Building 3, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

It's only a mile from the previous location so the hope is that this isn't
a problem for anyone.

Cheers

AGL