Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Venue for potential face-to-face meeting on 2024-04-19

When does the meeting start? The calendar event
<https://www.w3.org/events/meetings/303bd285-b897-4abe-80fc-5b421d49ec21/20240417T150000>
is
09:00-17:00 EDT (13:00-21:00 UTC), is that incorrect?

Emil Lundberg

Senior Software Engineer | Yubico <http://www.yubico.com/>