RE: FW: [Action required] Please RSVP to attend WebAuthn face-to-face meeting

I have updated the W3C calendar to confirm the Face-to-Face meeting on April 21st at the Google campus, neither of the chairs can make this meeting so we have delegated the chair position of this meeting to Adam Langley

From: nadalin@prodigy.net <nadalin@prodigy.net>
Sent: Monday, March 20, 2023 10:34 AM
To: 'Christiaan Brand' <cbrand@google.com>; 'W3C Web Authn WG' <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Subject: RE: FW: [Action required] Please RSVP to attend WebAuthn face-to-face meeting

I can’t make the meeting on April 20th as I have a prior all day meeting I can’t get out of, so there are 3 options

1. Have the meeting without me, John is still on leave so there will be no chairs available, and will have to check with W3C to see if this is possible to have w/o chairs.
2. Move the meeting to SFO the following week during RSA, I assume Thursday or Friday if Google can still host.
3. Cancel the F2F and reschedule for TPAC in September