Re: FW: [Action required] Please RSVP to attend WebAuthn face-to-face meeting

I have already made my travel plans.   I could do remote Thursday but
changing my flights to stay an extra week doesn't seem likely for me.

I am also going to have to be remote for TPAC as I have a conflicting
meeting in the US that week.

John B.