Re: Upcoming changes to Chrome’s WebAuthn implementation (Chrome 112 / 113)

On Fri, Mar 10, 2023 at 2:53 AM DUBOUCHER Thomas <
thomas.duboucher@thalesgroup.com> wrote:

> I have one important functional issue with 2. : Android still doesn’t
> support UV on security keys. So if I understand correctly the interactions,
> it means that credentials created on Chrome won’t be usable on Android.
> Until Android is updated, of course.

Is this not already the case for discoverable credentials? I.e. if you
create a discoverable credential on, say, a Yubikey, it can't be exercised
over U2F I believe. So it's already inaccessible from Android.

Cheers

AGL