Re: [webauthn] Don't be so strict about uv with the PRF extension. (#1836)

If Apple followed the pattern of other browsers and set a pin on make
credential if uv is preferred then preferred would make more sense.

Then preferred would always do UV and return the secure PRF.

I can see someone making a credential in Safari with prefers and no pin
then using it in chrome with preferred where it would set a pin on first
use then the RP would get the wrong result unless they are very careful
about checking uv and making a second request with Uv discouraged in that
case.

I understand PRF would work with uv prefered but may seem too complicated
to RP.

In a world with Apple I think making UV required or discouraged will make
it more deterministic for RP.   For the ones that want required they will
have to live with the edge cases of people who have not set up UV not being
able to make credentials in Safari and getting the password prompt on some
MacOS systems.

John B.