Re: [webauthn] Authenticator flag to indicate internal knowledge of rk (discoverable credential creation). (#1761)

Exportable, and exportable under wrap by a key that never leaves the secure
element are two different things.

Aside from non discoverable keys that store the wrapped key in the
credentialID many if not most implementations of Discoverable credentials
also export credential information under wrap for off-device storage.
Current Yubikeys don't do that but they are the exception.   Many devices
have TPM or secure elements with no or limited storage where the common
practice is to have encrypted credential material stored outside of a
secure element.

The solution is to educate people that wrapped keys properly
implemented are not at increased risk of compromise vs discoverable
credentials, not to implement another flag that is going to confuse RP.

There are security differences with keys that can be exported under shared
wrapping leys so they can be restored  on different devices and we do have
a bit flag for that in the current WebAuthn draft.