Level 3 Recharter (Re: Call for Participation: Web Authentication Working Group Charter Approved; Join Web Authentication WG)

Hi WebAuthn,

At long last, the recharter to include Level 3 features has been
approved. Since the charter expands scope, participants will need to
re-join the group (for Patent Policy reasons).

Thanks for your patience, and onward to the PRs!
--Wendy

On 4/14/22 03:51, xueyuan wrote:
> Dear Members of the Web Authentication Working Group,
>
> I'm relaying the following announcement that was sent to W3C Advisory
> Committee Representative earlier today, to notify the group of the new
> charter approval and call for participation.
>
> With kind regards,
> Xueyuan Jia, Marketing & Communications

Strategy Lead and Counsel, World Wide Web Consortium (W3C)
https://wendy.seltzer.org/        +1.617.863.0613 (mobile)