Re: [webauthn] Cross origin authentication without iframes (accommodating SPC in WebAuthn) (#1667)

From: Christiaan Brand via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2021 17:57:41 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
It is imperative that the same WebAuthn credential can be used by the 1P (say for login to online banking) and a 3P (for authenticating a 3DS card transaction).

I might be missing something here, but I don't understand what problem we're trying to solve that the current proposal doesn't already address?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by christiaanbrand
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1667#issuecomment-981876019 using your GitHub account