Re: [webauthn] Requiring user gesture to call WebAuthn API (#1293)

From: John Bradley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 20:20:13 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
In my tests with Safari 14.1 and 14.2 on OSX the requirement for user-activation now also applies to external security keys.

I don't see an exception being made for google.com.   I will try and check some of the others, but the shouldBypassUserGestureRequirementForWebAuthn list seems to not be working at least for me in Chile.

I have had other SaaS start to complain about this Ping etc.   Who should people go to to get on this list?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ve7jtb
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1293#issuecomment-849090510 using your GitHub account