Re: [webauthn] mmiller-improve-terminology-and-progression (#1615)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021 18:05:47 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I have a number of various comments on this and will try to get to, but it will take me some time to do so.  My top-level comment is wrt the moving of the "Sample API Usage Scenarios" section (back) down towards the end of the spec.  "Buried in the back" is where it was originally and we had feedback asking for it to be earlier in the spec such that early in the spec we described use cases and then how one nominally uses the API, i.e., catered more to "web authors/developers".  So my vote would be to not undo that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1615#issuecomment-848096524 using your GitHub account