Re: [webauthn] Managing FIDO keys (#1612)

From: Anders Rundgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 07:51:21 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@haxelion Possibly I am stupid (or simply doesn't know enough about WebAuthn yet), but I don't understand how you can filter away zombie credentials (created when deleting a registration from the DB), for a yet not authenticated user, here referring to authentication rather than registration.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cyberphone
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1612#issuecomment-841079099 using your GitHub account