Re: [webauthn] PROPOSAL: Add support for general (hardware backed) cryptographic signatures (#1608)

From: Akshay Kumar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 21:47:07 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I can understand Web3 dApps and Document signing, but I couldn't understand how all other use cases can be solved via raw signatures.

For example, can you explain how you can you do "Symmetric encryption protected by asymmetric signing" use case?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akshayku
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1608#issuecomment-832272551 using your GitHub account