Re: [webauthn] Syncing Platform Keys, Recoverability and Security levels (#1640)

From: David Waite via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2021 18:32:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@certainlyNotHeisenberg I believe it is meant to be two-factor (possession and knowledge based) for circle membership, hence the unhighlighted part of the two signatures in this particular step. I'll let others more versed elaborate that point if they desire, such as if there is a device attestation to restrict circle membership.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dwaite
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1640#issuecomment-882767851 using your GitHub account