Re: [webauthn] webauthn - API need to know the registration status of an platform authenticator (#1639)

From: Adam Langley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2021 17:21:32 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> In our recent Big Sur migration, we saw many examples where the platform authenticator broke but cookies were intact.

There have been other reports of such issues when updating to Big Sur. Do the cases that you have observed have Crowdstrike installed? There is an unconfirmed suggestion that there's a bad interaction.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by agl
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1639#issuecomment-874943695 using your GitHub account