Re: [webauthn] Update IANA Registry with Apple attestation format (#1495)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2020 15:21:04 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
update: I've contacted IANA and realized there's a bit more L2 IANA considerations clean up we need to do (beyond adding the "apple" attestation format, eg, due to also removing extensions and adding new ones), so am renaming this issue to reflect that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1495#issuecomment-719616541 using your GitHub account