Re: [webauthn] MDN panels do not appear in editors' draft (#1414)

From: Michael[tm] Smith via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2020 12:18:08 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
> The `README.md` in the repo already provides how-to steps on doing that. …
> So, going forward, if the steps currently documented in the `README.md` file are followed

Actually, I misspoke: The how-to steps on updating the repo copies of the data files were not actually documented in the `README.md` file. But #1428 adds them.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sideshowbarker
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1414#issuecomment-635302948 using your GitHub account