FYI: How to FIDO: A guide for relying parties

From: Jeff Hodges <jdhodges@google.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 10:41:41 -0700
To: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
Hi WebAuthn WG folks,

Here's our *draft* "How to FIDO" doc that we've mentioned on the WebAuthn
calls when discussing PR #1300 <https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1300>.
It describes an overall web authentication deployment approach for aspiring
WebAuthn RPs, including directions for setting WebAuthn API options to
attain the described results.

Folks who wish to comment directly may use the below link (to a gdoc) --
we'll have to grant access individually (apologies for the extra friction):

How to FIDO: Employing FIDO authenticators and the WebAuthn API in your
sign-in flows: A guide for relying parties
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYu904oU2KNhyAjZNUiS4Gb_PpDewKpIb8l7xRcGdm0/>
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1cYu904oU2KNhyAjZNUiS4Gb_PpDewKpIb8l7xRcGdm0/>
There is also a pdf copy attached below.

HTH,

Dirk, Christiaan, and =JeffH