Re: [webauthn] Test "MDN Panels" bikeshed feature (#1411)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 05 May 2020 19:27:56 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I changed the value of `Include MDN Panels:` to `maybe` and the build worked and the little MDN widgets appear in `index.html` -- I think this is basically ready to merge-to-master, tho would be good to know if any others also have the bikeshed fatal error when building locally on their own systems.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1411#issuecomment-624258971 using your GitHub account