Re: [webauthn] update RP ID definition to allow for full URL syntax (#1406)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 02 May 2020 14:02:44 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
What I meant was there's some external documentation (at least some made by Yubico) where we specifically point out that a WebAuthn RP ID differs from a U2F AppID by being just a domain name while an AppID is a full URL. So to pre-empt confusion it might be good to have a brief note mentioning that this has changed in L2, if that's what we're doing.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1406#issuecomment-622958527 using your GitHub account