Fwd: [FIDO-DEV] WebAuthn Usability Study with Web Developers [Help us make your life better]

of possible interest...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Aftab Alam <iaftabalam20@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 2:18 PM
Subject: [FIDO-DEV] WebAuthn Usability Study with Web Developers [Help us
make your life better]
To: FIDO Dev (fido-dev) <fido-dev@fidoalliance.org>

Dear members,

My name is Aftab Alam. I am a master’s student at Saarland University,
Germany. The purpose of this post is to invite you to participate in an
exploratory research study that is part of my master’s thesis. I am
investigating how FIDO2/WebAuthn can be made more usable and accessible to
web developers who have to deal with this technology.

I believe that “*Your voice should be heard*”. A crucial step in my work is
to get feedback from developers like you who have experience with
FIDO2/WebAuthn technology. The goal of my research is to *understand and
identify critical pain-points* that developers face during FIDO/WebAuthn
integration into web services. We would greatly appreciate if you will be
available for the one-to-one interview which will be conducted remotely via
Zoom and will last approximately for an hour. So, help us make your life
better and as a token of appreciation for your participation, we would like
to offer you a 25 Euro Amazon voucher.

For participation, please visit this link
<https://userstudies.cispa.saarland/limesurvey/index.php/298546?lang=en>and
complete a short questionnaire. We will contact you as soon as possible and
inform you about the availability of the slot.

For more information on the study, please visit this link
<https://userstudies.cispa.saarland/limesurvey/index.php/989182?lang=en>.

Once again, Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

P.S If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about this post,
please contact me at Aftab Alam (E-mail:s8afalam@stud.uni-saarland.de)

Best Regards,
Aftab Alam