Re: [webauthn] Removing “lightning” from AuthenticatorTransport (#1294)

From: Maciej Stachowiak via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2020 21:39:08 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
We've shipped an implementation with external authenticator support on iOS. It properly supports USB authenticators through the lightning port on devices that have it, with ordinary adapters. We consider USB-A, USB-C and lightning to be equivalent and interchangeable, even though in some cases adapters are needed. Thus, Apple thinks it's appropriate to remove "lightning" from the list of transports.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by othermaciej
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1294#issuecomment-572269105 using your GitHub account