Re: [webauthn] Return authentication method used for platform types (#1373)

From: gcbenjamin via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2020 04:37:55 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
So chrome (or is it android?) doesn't return the UVM used to verify with the device, but returns all the UVMs supported by the device. So on my device for instance, I get back the flags for fingerprint, pin and draw pattern every time no matter what verification I use. Have chrome (or android) interpreted the spec incorrectly or is that the expected behaviour?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gcbenjamin
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1373#issuecomment-587274543 using your GitHub account