RE: [webauthn] Standardising support for software authenticators (#1175)

Then by the same argument you would require attestation and advocate only the use of whitelisted, certified authenticators. I think I’ll choose to disagree this time round. I personally think a PKI-based authentication system offers much better basic protections against broad scale attacks than one based on human-generated shared secrets, regardless of how the private key is managed.

Sent from my iPhone