Re: New WD04 draft

From: Jeff Hodges <jdhodges@google.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 11:12:56 -0800
To: Tony Nadalin <nadalin@prodigy.net>
Cc: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
On Wed, Dec 16, 2020 at 9:57 AM <nadalin@prodigy.net> wrote:

> A new WD04 has been produced that we will use for CR, many thanks to Wendy
> for helping generate the new draft. The draft is at
> https://www.w3.org/TR/2020/WD-webauthn-2-20201216/

thanks to you Tony & JohnF & WendyS for doing this!

just to note, since this update has it's own unique URL that is distinct
from the prior WD-04, I'd refer to this as WD-05 (while realizing this
"WD-xx" notation is a WebAuthn WG-internal artifact).

> The diff from WebAuthn Level 1 to the new WD04is here Web Authentication:
> An API for accessing Public Key Credentials - Level 2 (w3.org)
> <https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2Fwebauthn%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2020%2FWD-webauthn-2-20201216%2F>

also, for those curious as to what changed from WD-04 to WD-05, here's the
diff for that
<https://services.w3.org/htmldiff?doc1=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2020%2FWD-webauthn-2-20201116%2F&doc2=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2FTR%2F2020%2FWD-webauthn-2-20201216%2F>
.

thanks again, HTH,