Re: [webauthn] Remove ECDAA? (#1410)

From: John Bradley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 22:14:40 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Nothing has happened in the Fido2 working group.
I think it has been supported in UAF.
There was some theory that UAF authenticators could work through WebAuthn.
I have never really understood how that could work via a browser.
Perhaps you might manage to get it to work in a native APP using a direct connection to a Fido server.
I don't personally see a value to having it in the WebAuthn spec personally.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by ve7jtb
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1410#issuecomment-620883307 using your GitHub account