Re: [webauthn] Support for non-browser applications (#1407)

From: J.C. Jones via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2020 19:05:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Thanks for your question. It's perfectly valid to build applications upon CTAP/CTAP2, as @nuno0529 and @sbweeden have pointed out above. Firefox, for example, uses a [Rust implementation that is embeddable](https://crates.io/crates/authenticator).  However, developing such applications is outside the scope of this W3C working group, and I'm afraid I have to close this issue here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jcjones
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1407#issuecomment-619190729 using your GitHub account