[webauthn] Example 4 in 1.3.3 uses txAuthSimple (#1401)

From: John Bradley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Apr 2020 01:36:25 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
ve7jtb has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Example 4 in 1.3.3 uses txAuthSimple ==
We could leave the example as txAuthSimple is a registered extension, however that may not be as helpful to developers as one might hope.

We could rework the example to use another extension, or remove the extension entirely.

It just seems thrown in there and not really relevant to the example.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1401 using your GitHub account