Re: [webauthn] add indication of embedded and cross-origin operation in `collectedClientData` (#1271)

From: Bart via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:59:45 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Would like to +1 cross-origin from Shopify's side. Our merchant's admin is hosted at some-chosen-subdomain.myshopify.com while our single sign on lives on accounts.shopify.com.

I can see a few use cases where being able to add security keys to the account as part of a larger signup flow for something else inside the merchant admin would be welcome - otherwise we'd be stuck on only being able to offer SMS or TOTP here.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bdewater
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1271#issuecomment-528412255 using your GitHub account