Re: [webauthn] add indication of cross-origin operation in `collectedClientData` (#1276)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2019 10:41:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Could someone help refresh my memory on this? At some point we discussed making `origin` a list of the origins in the hierarchy instead of just indicating cross-origin with a Boolean flag. What was the rationale for giving the RP only the innermost-embedded origin, and not the whole hierarchy?

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1276#issuecomment-555946290 using your GitHub account