Re: [webauthn] Add to sec cons a brief discussion of the sec properties accrued by authnr & client platform proximity (#1333)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 2019 19:22:00 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
AFAIK @agl doesn't have time in the next 30 min to review this, and it was my thought to have him do so, thus I've removed him from reviewer list, and suggest we land this -- can always revise if necessary in the run-up to WD-03, CR, etc.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1333#issuecomment-550461511 using your GitHub account