Re: [webauthn] Refer to IntersectionObserver from the Security Considerations (#1105)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 01 Nov 2019 00:50:11 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@jcjones:

hm, I cannot find that discussion/argument in the [webauthn TPAC 2019 minutes](https://www.w3.org/2019/09/20-webauthn-minutes.html)   -- did we have it during a regular concall?  my search-fu is failing me at the moment...   re-opening this because I think we oiught to point to the discussion or summarize it in more detail if we can.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1105#issuecomment-548624393 using your GitHub account