Re: [webauthn] Clarify that a single user might be several persons (#1238)

From: Emil Lundberg via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:51:42 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
Yes, ok, what I was trying to say is that even though I understand what it means, the formulation "a security boundary defining the authenticator" sounds unnecessarily confusing since we've already defined what the authenticator is. Another way I think it could be a bit better is by just changing it to "the security boundary defining the authenticator", so it refers to something existing ("the") instead of suddenly introducing something new ("a").

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1238#issuecomment-505935261 using your GitHub account