Re: [webauthn] Browser capability detection. (#1219)

From: Shane Weeden via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 20:56:03 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
In general I think an RP has to deal with the case that the browser doesn't even support *this* proposed API anyway, and potential variances in behaviour of this API, so I think it's better that the RP always deals with the error case rather than trying to pre-emptively render different UX based on what this API is proposing.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by sbweeden
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1219#issuecomment-503743223 using your GitHub account