Re: [webauthn] Extensible data structure for Authenticator Data (#1220)

From: =JeffH via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2019 19:53:28 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
I am thinking that addressing (or not) how we allocate Reserved for Future Use (RFU) `authnData.Flags` bits for some purpose(s) is better accomplished in FIDO Alliance in CTAP context.  Also, it may be the case that given that WebAuthn+CTAP are extensible, and we will never allocate the RFU bits.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1220#issuecomment-503722436 using your GitHub account