Re: [webauthn] Browser capability detection. (#1219)

From: jafisher-microsoft via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 23:22:30 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@emlun @leshi @Kieun @jcjones @agl , I have made changes based on feedback.  In particular, the capabilities have been scoped down significantly to concrete use cases that our Microsoft RP (and other RPs) have requested to take advantage of.  Namely whether the client platform will support Client PIN and whether or not it supports Resident Keys.  Both of these currently have states where some platform + browser + version combinations will say true vs. false.  Look forward to more discussions on this.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jafisher-microsoft
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1219#issuecomment-503347430 using your GitHub account