Re: [webauthn] Browser capability detection. (#1219)

From: Akshay Kumar via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 17:00:48 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
@sbweeden has a very good point due to how the platforms implement the spec (only released published final version vs draft versions) and their support on various versions in different versions of the platform. And this API may not be present. Given this, I am not sure how much we are moving the needle and RPs has to manually be testing browser/platform combination for a while and this PR probably won't help that much.

@jafisher-microsoft, What do you think?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by akshayku
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/pull/1219#issuecomment-512376729 using your GitHub account