Re: extension support in the wild?

From: Adam Langley <agl@google.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2019 15:28:23 -0700
To: Marius Scurtescu <marius.scurtescu@coinbase.com>
Cc: W3C Web Authn WG <public-webauthn@w3.org>
On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 3:06 PM Marius Scurtescu
<marius.scurtescu@coinbase.com> wrote:
> Are there any devices and/or browsers that support extensions?

appid is nearly universally supported. Support for other extensions
also exists. For Chromium things, you would check:
https://cs.chromium.org/chromium/src/third_party/blink/renderer/modules/credentialmanager/authentication_extensions_client_inputs.idl?q=authentication_extensions_client_inputs.id&sq=package:chromium&dr

> I tried getting the list of supported extensions (using "exts") with multiple recent keys and never got back anything. I was looking only at the "extensions" element of the response from "navigator.credentials.create", would authenticator extensions show up there?

I'm not aware of anything that supports enumeration via "exts".

Cheers

AGL