Re: how to handle multiple domains

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:00 AM Emil Lundberg <emil@yubico.com> wrote:

> > Is there a reason why facets (or something similar) are not available
> > for FIDO2/WebAuthn?
>
> I personally don't know, but my guess is that the facet resolution logic
> adds too much complexity for too little benefit. Perhaps someone else on
> the list can elaborate on this decision.

I suspect that there were also identified privacy impacts, as I could set a
facet to be quite far-reaching.

To support multiple domain roots, you probably should use federation and
SSO.

My money is on a form of facets eventually coming back for non-web usage in
a very limited form, not to support multiple domains but to support direct
native app usage when associated with a domain (e.g iOS Universal Links,
Android App Links )

-DW

distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
computer. Thank you._