[webauthn] Section 10: extensions are OPTIONAL

From: Samuel Weiler via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 21:15:54 +0000
To: public-webauthn@w3.org
samuelweiler has just created a new issue for https://github.com/w3c/webauthn:

== Section 10: extensions are OPTIONAL ==
Section 9 says all extensions are OPTIONAL; section 10 says the ones in this doc are RECOMMENDED.  Per 2119, these are quite different terms.  I propose that the section 9 text is correct (or else we make AppID RECOMMENDED and the others OPTIONAL).

None of this is about flagging these as informational - as I understand it, we're making the case that all extension text should be normative, enabled by all (or all but one) extensions being optional.

I think the discrepancy should be cleared before PR.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/webauthn/issues/1076 using your GitHub account