Re: wrt "meta pull-requests" milestone...

Works for me. The reason I made it a separate milestone was to keep them
from cluttering the agenda for the weekly calls. But on the other hand they
tend to be much shorter-lived, so that might not be much of an issue -
especially if we add a clear label for them.

/Emil

On Tue, Sep 18, 2018 at 6:52 PM =JeffH <Jeff.Hodges@kingsmountain.com>
wrote:

> ...which in general is a good idea, tho I'm wondering whether we ought
> to make  "meta pull-requests"  a _label_, and then assign such PRs to
> the milestone that the target PR is assigned to?  this way the meta-PRs
> will show up in lists filtered by milestone such as PropRec.
>
> thoughts?
>
> thx,
>
> =JeffH
>
> --