Re: Status report re: WebAuth extension interop reporting

Yuriy,

Thank you for getting up early this morning and calling me before the WG
meeting.

As you might have seen in the minutes of the WG meeting, several WG
participants advocated for publishing the WebAuthn spec with most (all
but appid) extensions marked as non-normative.  The chairs didn't call
consensus during that WG call, and there is a chance the WG won't reach
consensus on that path, so I'm not going to tell you to stop working on
the mapping, as we discussed, but I will warn you that it might (soon)
not be blocking publication.

-- Sam