Re: Status report re: WebAuth extension interop reporting

At the risk of transparency, and based on my assessment that we are talking
past each other and duplicating effort, may I suggest Sam jump on a call
with Yuriy, open up some form of screen sharing, and get to the bottom of
what needs answering once and for all?  Heck, it could be a bridge we
advertise so others could join as well (for transparency). But the emails
are just keeping us in a loop of "I answered your question, I don't think
you answered my question..."

Brett McDowell | Sent from mobile